artichoke spaghetti with toasted garlic breadcrumbs recipe
artichoke spaghetti with toasted garlic breadcrumbs
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 jar (12 ounces) quartered marinated artichoke hearts drained (about 1-½ cups)
- 1 jar (23 ounces) farm to fork® roasted garlic & caramelized onion sauce with fresh oregano
- ? cup whole milk Ricotta cheese
- Cook pasta 2 min. less than directed on package; drain.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs and garlic powder; cook 4-5 min. or until panko is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in grated cheese and parsley.
- Set aside in small bowl to cool.
- Add artichokes to same skillet on medium heat. Cook 3-4 min. or until artichokes start to brown.
- Stir in sauce and simmer 2-3 min., stirring occasionally. Add pasta; toss 1-2 min. or until combined.
- Top each serving with bread crumb mixture and a spoonful of Ricotta.