three cheese farm stand pasta cup recipe
three cheese farmstand pasta cups
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups cooked mini penne pasta
- 1 cup small broccoli florets cut into ½ -inch pieces
- ¼ cup Mascarpone cheese
- 3 eggs beaten
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (23 ounces) farm to fork® marinara sauce with fresh garlic, divided
- 1½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide penne and broccoli evenly between 12 standard muffin cups generously sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk Mascarpone until smooth; gradually whisk in eggs. Stir in Parmesan, 2 cups sauce and ½ cup Mozzarella.
- Spoon ¼ cup egg mixture over pasta and broccoli in each cup, pressing filling down gently with spoon.
- Bake 18-20 min. or just until set, sprinkling tops with remaining Mozzarella halfway through bake time.
- Let stand 3 min. before carefully unmolding. Serve topped with warmed remaining sauce and basil.